Captain Post Park is in the design phase of development. Surrounded by affordable housing units the garden will be developed along with the neighboring building, the historic Travis Brother’s factory. The building was designed by George W. Hughes for the Travers Brothers Company and constructed in 1883. The Travers Brothers was a twine, cordage and hammock-making company that occupied the building for twenty-five year. In honor of this history, the park will feature rope hammocks. Also featured in the park will be two water fountains The park is slated for development in 2018 and when completed will be open to the public.